Grey House is proud to announce that you can now get all of our content online in one place! You can access your Grey House, Salem Press, new H.W. Wilson encyclopedia and The Reference Shelf titles all from https://online.salempress.com.
Two Ways to Access Your Grey House Content
- Grey House Encyclopedias are available in full text on the Salem Press/Grey House platform. Students and researchers can search your Grey House holdings right alongside your Salem Press and Reference Shelf titles.
- Grey House Statistical & Directory Titles are now visible on your Salem Press/Grey House landing page without having to log in a second time.
Easy to Use, For All Levels
This online database is easy to use for all levels of researchers, from school users to adult researchers. Users can create their own account to log in from anywhere, and to save articles, save citations and take notes. Three types of citations are available for all articles - MLA, APA, and Chicago Manual of Style.
NEW! Now users can SAVE ARTICLES TO GOOGLE DRIVE, right from the database.
Linking to the Online Database is Quick & Easy
Grey House provides free MARC records that contain a link to the digital version of that title, so users can link to the digital content right from your catalog. We're fully compatible with EZproxy and other proxy vendors, so setup is a breeze.
Unlimited Number of Users & Remote Access Included
Online Access includes an unlimited number of simultaneous users and remote access at no additional cost.
Tools for Librarians Too
- Easy-to-use Usage Statistics
- Activate titles quickly and easily
- library admin access to IP addresses, create passwords, & more
Past Purchase Qualify
Both new and past purchases qualify for free online access. Call the Salem Press/Grey House helpdesk at (800) 221-1592 to activate titles already in your collection.
G.O.L.D. Grey House Online Database
Open up worlds of information with Grey House Publishing’s Online Database Collection! Here are rich Grey House databases filled with business, consumer health, and education information that provide comprehensive, accurate and in-depth data quickly and easily. Well organized search criteria help the researcher hone in on just the right information. The data can then be sorted and organized to further enhance research with just the click of the mouse.
Call your account manager at (800) 562-2139 to set up a demo of the database in your library today!
For Public Libraries
Whether your patrons are searching for business information, consumer health information or education information, give them the tools they need to find the data they need quickly and easily. Filled with helpful resources, contact information and hotlinks, your patrons will benefit from the easy access to the thousands of organizations in each database, with just a few mouse clicks to get there. Users can do cross-database searches, print out listings, save searches and so much more. From simple searches to expert searches, this amazing collection of online databases will fill multiple research needs.
With comprehensive coverage of many different business and health industry sectors, these up-to-date databases will deliver the information you need quickly and easily. Filled with much needed business-building data, including key contacts, sales data, employee sizes and more, your staff will benefit from the easy access to thousands of organizations in each database, with just a few mouse clicks to get there. Users can do cross-database searches, print out listings, download mailing lists, save searches and so much more. From simple searches to expert searches, this amazing collection of online databases will give you the important sales-generating data that your organization is looking for.
For University Libraries
Whether your students are searching for business data, health information or career guidance give them the tools they need to find the data they need quickly and easily. Filled with helpful resources, contact information and hotlinks, your students will benefit from the easy access to thousands of organizations in each database, with just a few mouse clicks to get there. Users can do cross-database searches, print out listings, save searches and so much more. From simple searches to expert searches, this amazing collection of online databases will fill multiple research needs.
Salem Press Online Database
Online access to Salem Press content is truly free and cross-searchable for the life of that edition. No maintenance fees, no renewal fees, no additional fees ever.
Custom-Build Your Database to Fit Your Curriculum & Research Needs
- As you select your print titles and activate your online access, you are custom-building your Salem online database to fit your specific library's needs.
- This is not a one-size fits all database-you're in the driver's seat when it comes to title selection.
- Unlike other online databases, you never pay for titles you don't need.
Print or Online? Now You Don't Have to Choose
When you order from Salem Press, you don't have to choose which format to purchase. You get both the print and the online for one price.
Special Pricing for Districts & Library Systems
If you're purchasing content for your school district or your library system, you qualify for special volume discounts. Contact us at (800) 221-1592 to see how you can save when all your libraries or schools purchase as a group.
Visit the Database at https://www.online.salempress.com.
Call your account manager at (800) 221-1592 to set up a demo of the database in your library today!
Canada's Information Resource Centre (CIRC)
CIRC integrates Grey House Canada's award winning reference content into one easy-to-use online resource. With over 100,000 Canadian organizations and over 140,600 contacts, plus thousands of additional facts and figures, CIRC is the most comprehensive resource for specialized database content in Canada. Access all 19 databases, include six recently added, with Canada Info Desk Complete - it's the total package!
Key Advantages of CIRC:
- Seamlessly cross-database search content with select databases
- Limit search by original database source, subject category, and location
- Save search results for future reference
- Link directly to websites of email addresses
- Clear display of your results makes compiling and adding to your research easier than ever before
- Create analytical tables with the data provided
Design Your Own Custom Contact Lists!
CIRC gives you the option to define and extract your own lists in seconds. Whether you need contact, mail, or email lists, Canada's Information Resource Centre can pull together the information quickly and export it in a variety of formats.
Choose Between Keyword Search & Advanced Search!
With CIRC, you can choose between Keyword and Advanced search to pinpoint information. Designed for both novice and advanced researchers, you can conduct simple text searches as well as powerful Boolean searches.
Search the Database Using Common Fields, Such As:
Only Grey House Directories Provide Special Content You Won't Find Anywhere Else!
The new CIRC provides easier searching and faster, more pinpointed results of all of our great resources in Canada, from Associations and Government to Major Companies to Zoos, and everything in between. Whether you need fully detailed information on your contact or just an email address, you can customize your search query to meet your needs.
Contact us now for a free trial subscription or visit http://circ.greyhouse.ca and see the new home page. You'll be amazed at how much data can be right at your fingertips, 24/7!
Financial Ratings Series Online
No Need for Expensive Subscriptions to Multiple Financial Databases - Get is All in One Place with Financial Ratings Series Online from Weiss Ratings and Grey House Publishing
Instant Access to Ratings
With a subscription to Financial Ratings Series Online, you can convert every workstation in your library into an instant online source of wealth-preserving information for your patrons.
Help Your Patrons Navigate Tough Financial Decisions
A subscription to Financial Ratings Series Online makes sure that your patrons have the information they need to be certain they are working with the best and most financially stable organizations. Using our quick and easy navigation screen, your patrons will get immediate access to the Weiss' Independent and Unbiased Ratings for:
- Life & Annuity Insurers
- Property & Casualty Insurers
- HMOs & Health Insurers
- Credit Unions
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Stock Mutual Funds
- Bond & Money Market Mutual Funds
Plus, you'll get Medicare Supplement Insurance Guide, Financial Planning Tools, and Financial Literacy Skill-Building.
Customize Your Online Access
You can customize your subscription to build a database that's just right for your patrons. You can choose to ass access to Banks, Credit Unions, Insurers, etc. - to build a platform that's just right for your library.
- Simple Search Screens Make Finding Information Quick & Easy
- Help Patrons Navigate Tricky Medicare Supplement Insurance Decisions, and get the Best Price for their Plan
- Compare Companies or Investments Side by Side
- Get Stock Quotes and Live News Feeds on the Companies We Rate
- Unbiased, Accurate Ratings Your Patrons Can Trust
- More Detailed Analysis for the Intermediate Investor or Business Professional
- Users Can Create Their Own Screeners to Compare Companies or Investment Using Criteria that are Important to Them
- Easy-to-Use Letter Grade Ratings Perfect for the Beginning Investor or First-Time Researcher
- Users can Create their Own Personal Watchlist for Immediate Notification of Changes to Their Portfolio
- Important Articles from Weiss Ratings on Timely Investment, Banking, and Insurance Options
Take the First Step Today!
This amazing database can cost thousands less than its closest competitors! Call (800) 562-2139 or email email@example.com to demo the online database, set up a trial for your library or get a price quote.
Medical Device Market Place Database
13,000 Companies | 200,000 Products | Important Business-Building Data | Information Your Sales, Marketing, & Purchasing Team Needs to Navigate this Billion-Dollar Industry
Medical Device Market Place, 2017 is the only source that provides business-building data on the 13,000 Medical Device companies licensed to sell medical devices in the United States, and the 200,000 products they represent.
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturers & Sterilizers
- Medical Device Remanufacturers
- Repackers, Relabelers & Reprocessors
- Companies that Develop Specifications
- Distributors and Importers
This comprehensive, up-to-date database offers a single source for detailed information necessary to make informed sales, marketing, purchasing, and market research decisions.
Incredibly detailed listings bring together business data that, without this resource, would be difficult and time consuming to locate, including:
For anyone involved in this billion-dollar industry, this comprehensive, up-to-date directory and database offer a single source for detailed information necessary to make informed sales, marketing, purchasing and market research decisions.
Demo the Database Today! Call (800) 562-2139 x118 to see how you can put this powerful database to work for you!
Sears List of Subject Headings
Delivering a core list of key headings, together with patterns and examples to guide the cataloger in creating further headings as required, Sears List of Subject Headings has been the standard thesaurus of subject terminology for small and medium-sized libraries since 1923.
The world of libraries in the twenty-first century is already quite different from what it was only recently. More information is available in machine-readable form, and ready access to the Internet has changed the way many users seek and find information. This new edition of Sears List of Subject Headings keeps pace by
including hundreds of new subject terms, all organized using language that makes the most sense to the modern library researcher.
Explore the New Edition of Sears List of Subject Headings in Print and Online. Access the Subject Headings you need for consistent cataloging in the Brand New Print Edition or in the New Online Database.
The online database is free for one year with your print purchase, so you can try them both out!
Key Features Include:
- Easy-to-use and Intuitive Search Interface
- Search Results show Related, Narrower & Broader Terms to make navigation quick and easy.
- Get complete cataloging advice, including Geographic Notes, Scope Notes, Dewey Classifications, Narrower Terms, Use Terms, Use for Notes and more.
- Clicking on any subject terms brings you right to more information about that specific term; this make navigating this vast database quick, easy and informative.
Visit the new database - searslistofsubjectheadings.com
Find our more information about the print edition (includes one year of free online access to the new database.)